Immaculate Equestrian ranchette located off scenic Old Julian Hwy, in the heart of Ramona's "Wine Trail". Less than an hour from the San Diego Airport and beaches, surrounded by boutique vineyards and orchards, in the thriving Agritourism community that is forging a path of success in our local backcountry. The convenience of city living is just a 5 minute drive to the heart of Ramona, while the quaint mountain community of Julian is also close by. With the views, retreat style pool, and complete serenity from the back patio it feels you can still experience the old-California idyll.
This 8-acre property features a beautiful 2,653 sq ft single level modern ranch home, luxury pool and spa, and five star, brand new equine facilities. The pride of ownership demonstrated throughout is unmatched and the upgrades are endless. The home is freshly painted inside and out, new front and garage doors, plumbing and light fixtures replaced, new fans and recessed lighting, new treated screens, shades, and shutters, and much more. The kitchen is a showstopper with a giant granite island and countertops, KitchenAide propane range, double ovens, dishwasher and trash compactor, and a stainless steel farmhouse sink.
Outside, beyond the covered patio, is the lux pool & spa, offering an outdoor kitchen, fire pit, waterfall, and slide. Wrought iron fencing separates the pool area and back yard, while also creating a buffer from the stables. The multi-purpose ranch facilities are all recently constructed with top-of-the-line materials and longevity in mind. There is approximately 4500 linear feet of new equine fencing, including, steel post and no climb pastures (2), a dry lot, a 70ft diameter round pen with kick board and a 130 ft x 70 ft arena composed of mobile galvanized panels. There is also a 76 ft x 26 ft shade structure currently being used as a shedrow and a 38 ft x 38 ft FCP barn, fully finished with electricity and interior upgrades. These structures were built with versatility as a top priority and could be used for a wide variety of agricultural pursuits: livestock care, vineyard or cider processing, office space, trailer storage, outdoor entertainment, etc. The shedrow offers 6, 12 ft x 12 ft mobile Priefert Performance stalls each with their own 12 ft x 12 ft Cactus Corral paddocks. The barn is currently being used for tack space, storage, and hay. The possibilities are truly endless for this one of kind, exceptional property.
Home Updates – The following is NEW!
• Exterior paint and Gutters
• Landscape lighting
• Front door and Garage doors
• Air conditioner condenser
• Entire home generator
• New powder room vanity
• Appliances: KitchenAide propane range, double ovens, dish washer, and trash compactor.
• Granite island and counter tops
• Stainless steel farmhouse sink
• Plumbing fixtures throughout
• Propane line to den fireplace
• Recess lighting, fixtures, and fans throughout
• Separation wall in garage
• Paint and baseboard throughout
• Plantation shutters
• Sun screened screens
• Window shades throughout
• Master bath toilet stub wall
• Previous owner had replaced refrigerator and installed new flooring throughout. She had also replaced toilets and installed new thermostats.
Exterior Property Updates – The following is NEW!
• Approximately 4500 linear feet of top-of-the-line equine fencing: Steel post and no climb fenced and cross fenced, 70 ft diameter round pen w/ kick board & 130 ft x 70 ft arena (mobile galvanized panels).
• 38 ft x 38 ft FCP Barn
• 76 ft x 26 ft shedrow shade structure w/ 6 mobile 12 ft x 12 ft Priefert Performance stalls w/ 12 ft x 12 ft Cactus Corral wired paddocks attached.
• Stone privacy wall by pool
• Wrought Iron fencing around pool and back yard
• Pool & Spa heater and remote operating control
• Extensive tree trimming and landscaping including mulch and rock ground cover, pea gravel in dry lot, gravel parking area and trailer access, flower planting.
• Multiple water spigots and fencing sprinkles installed.
• New Water tank
Listing Date: 06/11/2022
Beds: 4 +
Bath: 3 1/2
Sq Ft: 2,653
Property Type: Detached
Lot Size: 8 Acres
Land Use Code: A72
EXPERIENCE 4-T RANCH
Kamisha Greene is a wife, mother, and back-country Real Estate Broker. Over the past 7 years she has been able to help hundreds of buyers and sellers reach their real estate goals while also buying, fixing, and flipping rural properties. Kamisha established FHL Realty in 2018.